Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Covered in Mold


If You See Visible Mold If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is di... READ MORE



Cleveland, MS Mold Remediation


If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release... READ MORE



Mold Underneath Wood Laminate Flooring


This Cleveland family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to outside rain water that went undetected for an unknown period of time. Beli... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland responds to Storm Damages


This family’s Springfield, Missouri home suffered serious damage after a recent flooding. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland and we we... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Mound Bayou School


This Mound Bayou business suffered from a fire caused by trash can being set on fire. SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland worked around the clock to remediate the p... READ MORE



Faster to any Disaster


A water sprinkler malfunction created several inches of standing water in this Clarksdale business. SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland responded and worked around ... READ MORE



Commercial Loss


SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland assisted recently in a water damage clean up at a local retirement home.  Luckily the damage was only affected to a few roo... READ MORE



Water Damage in Local Retirment Community


SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland recently responded to a commercial water loss at a local retirement community.  The sprinkler head and pipes attached to th... READ MORE



SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland cleans up fire damage


This fire damage occurred in Greenville, MS due to the wiring in the attic caught the attic above the carport on fire.  Smoke damage occurred throughout th... READ MORE



Removal of Ceiling in Bathroom from House Fire


In June of 2018, SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland responded to a fire damage loss in Washington County.  Smoke from the fire caused damage throughout the ho... READ MORE