Water Damage at Retirement Home
SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland recently responded to a water damage at a local retirement community. The loss came from a sprinkler head that went off unexpectedly. Multiple rooms were affected including the main hall and several resident's rooms. Due to having to relocate resident's when water damage occurred, SERVPRO was on site fast to dry out affected areas and remove affected materials. SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland assisted in getting this retirement community back to its pre loss conditions.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?