What to do after a House Fire
In the scary aftermath of a housefire, it's hard to know what to do first. While waiting for help to arrive, safety should be your number one concern.
- Assess whether it’s safe to stay in the house.
- Look out for electrical and “slip and fall” hazards.
- Only attempt activities that are safe for you to perform.
- Wet materials can be VERY heavy. Be careful!
- If safe to enter, and weather permits; open windows and doors to “air out” structure and reduce smoke odors.
We understand you have many questions about what to do next. The restoration professionals at SERVPRO of Greenville/Cleveland have the experience and training needed to assess your situation and help you through the process of returning your property to its preloss condition. Call us anytime day or night at 662-846-1700.